Engagement Shoot, Pre- wedding shoot, pre-wedding session, couples shoot...
There are so many different titles being used between photographers around the world for the mini shoot we attach/include in our packages. One of the above, maybe others that I have not come across.
BREAK THE MOULD
As you may have noticed I am not one for the norm and something was not sitting right with me when I was talking about the pre-wedding shoot and when I was writing about it on my website. It was not encapsulating what I knew the value of the pre-shoot was for my couples. So I use a different term.
Whichever term is used all the professionals I know will agree it is an essential part of the wedding photography journey.
FUN PERSONAL RELAXED CREATIVE
Your Confidence Shoot
Why is it essential and why do I call it this?
I could write an endless article about this but lets keep it to some key bullet points...
- It is key in building in our rapport so you feel relaxed and confident having me around on your day.
I AM THE SUPPLIER YOU WILL SPEND THE MOST TIME WITH!
- It is an important part of your photography journey to build your confidence in having your photograph taken on your wedding day by me.
- You feel comfortable with me being close to you and guiding you through poses.
- I get to know more about you, what your passions are and what makes you laugh so I can make your photographs more personal (have a cool hobby you want to include in your shoot PLEASE tell me... acro yoga shoot anyone?
- You get to have some awesome photographs of yourselves to use at home or even on your wedding day for your displays.
- These photos make great Save the Date postcards.
- We get to add more excitement to your wedding journey. So many of the parts of wedding planning will not come to fruition until your day. With me we get to have a bit more fun, capturing memories, extended your chances to really take note of your journey.
All of these elements make this a vital and hugely fun part of your wedding photography journey because hands down it helps create even better photographs for you!
So lets get chatting about your Confidence Shoot today!
Want to see more of my couples confidence shoots. Head on over to my wedding gallery portfolio and click on their albums.