Yes I am known for many words.
However my wedding photography package and journey with you is simple and personal.
So how does it work and what will our journey be?
I believe in a stress free, simple process.
- you like me/like my style
- meet for a cuppa & cake (skype call also can be arranged)
- feel great and chose me as your photographer - pay booking deposit of £300 that is non-refundable and comes off the overall total.
- Book a 1 hour confidence shoot
- We visit your venue together to design your shots
- Final payment made 12 weeks before your big day
- We have an awesome day capturing memories
- 1 week later you get a preview of your photographs in your online gallery
- 2/3 weeks later We meet for a cuppa and laugh and love through your images on your online gallery.
- You go home, look at them again and download them to your computer. You share them with your family and friends.
- You choose your favourites and I create a mini album for you (between 8-12 weeks after your day)
PRETTY SIMPLE EH?
The most important ethos of my business over everything is that I am personal photographer.
Your story, your memories, your love and connections matter to me.
I may seem nosey, I want to know what is going on in your life, what you love, what you hate, your pets names.
So we will meet for cups of tea (and yes more cake) chat on skype, through whatsapp throughout your journey.
I am quite a good wedding agony aunt now if you need someone neutral to bounce and idea off.
All this that I do is to help you feel relaxed on your day. No one wants to feel uncomfortable whilst they are getting dressed, or when I get close on personal with my camera.
I do very few 'formal' posed shots. No one wants to stand around for 40 minutes posing and smiling. We wander together and capture real moments and celebration with your loved ones and friends.
So thats what to expect from working with me and your wedding photography journey. All that is left to do is get that cuppa booked in!